Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Girl Crush



There was a time when my girl crush was Cat Deeley. Well move over Miss SYTYCD, Zooey Deschanel is my new girl crush! Get it, new girl, her tv show is called New Girl...

Anyway, I've always liked Zooey and liked her even more when she married Death Cab for Cutie front man, Ben Gibbard. They were the perfect Indie It Couple. So cute, so hipster but in a good way. Shame they split up. But then I guess it's for the better. Zooey can fulfill my love for cuteness, ribbons and j'adore her awkwardness. Ben can go back to writing songs about heartache and woe. Death Cab happy just didn't work so much for me. Sorry Ben! Love you more when you're down. I digress.

How can you not love her? She's so pretty with her giant blue eyes, her Rimmel mascara'd eyelashes and her perfectly cool bangs. I wish I had bangs like Zooey...

kisses,
mh

1 comment:

  1. I totally crush on her too! She's so adorable on the show! Too bad she's getting divorced now tho....

    ReplyDelete